2014 Foals for sale
WE decided to make a sale page just for foals to make it easier for buyers. WE have others we are keeping on the 2014 foals page. And other horses available on the sales page. Both are 5 panel negative!!!! Any other testing can be done at the buyers expense.
We have 2 colts available a grullo tobiano APHA and bay roan AQHA!!!
Pictured below with information
Tsunami (name pending)
grullo tobiano colt
(Rips Prince of Tides X Plenty o pep Possum)
Super nice colt born 3/19
great bloodlines on the top linebred QT poco Streke, then mares side is all foundation quarter horse ranch and cutting lines Blue Valentine on Peppy San Badger, Boon Bar and Clarks Doc Bar. Should mature to 14.2 hands approx.
Should make an all around working cowhorse, team penning or cutting. Mature around 14.3 hands.
3/27 results NEGATIVE FOR 5 -PANEL!! He carries one red, one dun and one tobiano gene!! if bred to dun, black and tobiano mares, expect higher dun/black grulla production with tobiano pattern, great opportunity to the right person!! Potential for super show gelding or Stallion also. Prooven bloodlines and fancy color cant go wrong here.
Dam is QH sire is paint. Very desirable color pattern minimal tobiano, when he sheds you will be able to see all his grulla markings unlike the ones with a lot of white that hides them. He is a looker and will perform as well and breed later. He will be a wide stout horse, plenty of muscle already! Perfect conformation! Dont miss out on this rare opportunity and affordable price!
5 days old taken 3/24
THE SIRE TO 2014 TSUNAMI GRULLO COLT, IS PICTURED BELOW.
RIPS PRINCE OF TIDES
sire and dam will be pictured below
Tsunami- 2014 grullo tobiano colt
- All shipping and exams welcome at buyers expense. WE can help to locate a good hauler if needed.
- We will provide coggins and health cert as part of purchase price.
- They will be handled regular, halter leading and tie training, as well as trailer loading practice and trailering.
- We will deworm them as part of the farms efforts to keep them healthy and growing good. WE feed them regular so they are used to that and have been stalled as needed as well.
- More pictures can be sent by request. Please email for more pictures and to answer any questions you may have